CONJUNCTION DEFINATION IN HINDI:
CONJUNCTION WITH EXAMPLE:
Conjunction Type :
2. subordination conjunction
जो एक जैसे भार वाले वाक्य को जोड़ते हे same clause को जोड़ते हे
and, but, or, nor, as well as etc
- I love singing but my father loves dancing.
वे सभी conjuction जो complex sentence बनाते हे ( complex sentence में एक subordinate clause होता हे जो subordinating conjunction की वजह से ही subcoordinate clause कहलाता हे तथा वह हमेशा main clause पर निर्भर करता हे क्योकि seperate करने पर अधूरा meaning रखता हे
- He said that he is lior
- I scolded him because he stole my money.
- They do not believe him for he is an inborn liar.
SOME CONJUNCTION :
- Lest-should or present simple
- Both – and
- Form – to
- Between – and
- Neither – nor
- Either – or
1. CONJUNCTION LEST
Lest को कभी भी negative use नहीं कर सकते
should not ( x )
do not / does not (x)
present indefinite (ये सही हे )
2. CONJUNCTION BOTH:
Both का sentense कभी negative नहीं हो सकता अगर both बाले sentense को negative बनाना पड़े तो neither का use करते हैं (neither + singular helping verb) लेता है तथा खुद negative है इसलिए इसके साथ भी not का use नहीं कर सकते।
- Neither of the teacher do not agree with me.
- Neither went there.
- Neither is happy.
3. CONJUNCTION FROM-TO
4. CONJUNCTION BETWEEN-AND
- There is no dispute between China and Nepal.
- There is nothing between him and me.
5. CONJUNCTION NEITHER – NOR / EITHER-OR
- Neither Munna nor his friend wants any doctor to interfere in their matters.
Barely, scarcely, hardly, Rarely, इनके साथ When या Before आता हे।
- He had hardly reached home when his father gave him a piece of mind.
- Hardly /scarcely /rarely he had reached home that when then the.
CONJUNCTION NO SOONER:
- No sooner did he completed his work than his teacher arrived.
CONJUNCTION ALTHOUGH / THOUGH:
- Although my friend lives in Delhi yet he does not like going outside.
- Rich though he is a miser.
- Done wonderfully so the work could not satisfy the manager.
- Even though he is smart yet he is afraid of a jackal.
- I did not see him or visited him.
CONJUNCTION BUT / HOWEVER:
- They have lost the match but they are not worried.
- I took admission because my father insisted me.
CONJUNCTION IN ORDER THAT / SO THAT / THAT:
- He took his medicine so that he might get well.
- Men work in order that they may earn a living.
- It is thousand-year since man started speaking any language
- It has been now a year since my friend left.
- It was Monday when she left for Bawana.
- I have no other option than to go without you.
- He asked me why smoke.
- Suppose if you were a doctor, what would you do.
- I would rather die than to work under him.
- It is nothing else but vanity.
Else /or else/ otherwise + Positive clause आता है न की Negative clause
- Run fast else /or else /otherwise you will not be late(यहाँ not नहीं आएगा )
- Work hard or else you will fail.
Not तथा but के साथ for या since का use नहीं करते है बल्कि Because का use करते है।
- I killed that man not because he abused me but because he threatened my brother to kill.