COUNTABLE NOUN AND UNCOUNTABLE NOUN
वे noun हे जिनको गिना जा सकता हे और वे सिंगुलर भी हो सकते हे और plural भी..
वे noun हे जिनको हम नहीं गईं सकते हे ये भी singula या plural हो सकते हे पर नंबर के हिसाब नहीं nature के हिसाब से ..
water(uncountable)——-singular in nature
alms(uncountable)——–plural in nature
- I need only one chair
- water is needed for the project
- Riches have wings.
Noise: a noise specific/noise generally
- Have you heard a noise just now?
- No can not read here because there is to much noise
Time: a good time(perticular)/time(generally)
Papper: a paper(to read)/ paper(to write)
- I bought a paper to read
- I need some paper to write.
Experience: Experiences(what happens to someone)/an Experience (a series of events)
- I had some interesting experiences while traveling.
- They offered me a job because I was having a lot of experience.